The Furman Power Factor Pro Clear Tone Power Conditioner is specifically designed to provide power conditioning for the guitarist, bassist, or keyboard player. It features a rugged, floor-standing steel chassis, with a front/top plate voltage meter and 4 rear outlets.
The AC power nowadays supplied from local utilities is typically poor and contaminated. The Clear Tone Technology in this unit actually lowers the AC line impedance supplied by the wall outlet, while storing energy for peak current demands. There are over 45 amps of instantaneous current reserve in the Power Factor Pro. Coupled with Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), this dramatically lowers AC line noise in the critical audio frequency band.
SMP circuitry offers the highest degree of protection against electrical surges and spikes, and does this without sacrificing itself or any of its components. In addition, the Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuit automatically turns off the unit when it is fed 140 volts or higher, protecting itself and connected equipment from the extreme voltage.
The Power Factor Pro R offers a 20 segment LED bar-graph meter that displays incoming voltage between 90 and 128 volts in 2-volt steps. The normal range voltages are indicated in green, with moderately and extremely high or low voltages in yellow and red respectively. The voltmeter's accuracy is ±2 volts.
- 4 Rear outlets.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) with a high current TVZ-MOV provides the highest level of AC surge suppression.
- Automatic Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) guards your valuable equipment from dangerous wiring faults.
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures the delivery of pure AC power thus protecting critical audio/video components.
- The master switch controls all outlets and glows red when power is on.
- Steel chassis, .190" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel, glass epoxy printed circuit boards.