Singh-Ray's 67mm Hi-Lux Warming UV Filter is a unique combination of a general protection filter and a warming filter. When shooting portraits or in open shade where the light tends towards the gray side, this filter can bring some warmth back to your subject and produce more pleasing skin tones. On a cloudy day, when tones are a bit muddy, this filter, with its warming effect, adds a flattering touch to landscapes or portraits. It's also good to use when shooting with flash with either traditional film or digital. This filter can turn a so-so image into one that has more "snap".
For those who enjoy shooting at any kind of altitude, this filter can offset the bluish nature that characterizes the light in mountain venues. The superb optical performance of this filter is especially tuned for critical shooting scenarios where color clarity and smoothness of tone is desired.
- Designed to maintain peak acuity and chromatic clarity for both film and digital images
- Improves flesh tones - particularly when using electronic fill flash
- Assures the best possible color quality, contrast, and edge separation under various lighting conditions
- Warming effect is slightly less than that of an 81-A filter
- Available in standard filter-ring sizes from 52 to 82mm