The Electro-Voice CPS 2.11 is a 2-channel, 2RU Contractor Series rackmount power amplifier outputting 1100 watts per channel at 4 Ohms, and weighing in at a mere 18 lbs. The amplifier is designed for the long-term powering of low loads with subwoofers, or the individual mid and hi-frequency components, in a multi-way stadium, theater and auditorium installation.
The CPS 2.11 incorporates an efficient Class-H design, which results in much less heat being generated, allowing the overall size of the amplifier to be substantially reduced, with no compromise in quality, while using a conventional transformer power supply.
- Lightweight 2RU, 2-channel rackmount power amplifier for driving low loads with subwoofers, or mid and high frequency speaker cabinets in multi-way installation P.A. systems
- 1100 watts per channel at 4 Ohms, 1600 watts per channel at 2 Ohms
- Comprehensive protection circuitry includes Audio Limiting, Peak Current Limiting, High Temperature, DC, HF protection, Back-EMF, Inrush Current Limiting and Turn-On Delay
- 3-stage fan, front-to-rear cooling
- Dual, Bridged, and Parallel operating modes
- Class-H design for efficient power consumption with very low heat dissipation, conventional transformer power supply
- Robust all-steel construction