The Electro-Voice CP3000S is a 2-channel, 2U rack-mount power amplifier designed for the rigors of live touring, offering high efficiency and great quality sound. Three user-selectable performance modes are available - dual, parallel, and bridged. The amplifier features XLR input connectors and XLR and Speakon output connectors for connection to any professional sound system.
The CP3000S uses an optimized power supply with low-leakage toroidal transformers for outstanding audio performance with extensive headroom. Internal circuitry minimizes potential damage from electrical and thermal overload, short circuits, and HF/DC at the outputs. Other protection measures include back-EMF-protection, which prevents damage to the output resistors by electrical back-feed, an inrush current limiter, delayed connection of the outputs at power-up, and dual three-speed fans.
- 2U rack space 2-channel power amplifier with robust steel construction
- Dual, bridged, and parallel operating modes
- Capable of driving 2 ohm loads
- Efficient Class-H circuitry
- XLR input connectors and XLR and Speakon output connectors
- Optimized power supply with low-leakage toroidal transformers provides plenty of headroom, and contributes to a lighter weight and reduced power dissipation
- Wide range of internal protection, including overheating, overloads, short circuit, back-EMF protection, and inrush current limiting
- Ground-lift switch eliminates hum caused by ground loops
- Output connection is delayed at power-up to prevent damage to speakers and other components
- Front-panel level control knobs
- Front-panel LEDs for power, protect, signal, 0dB, and limit
- Dual 3-speed fans for front-to-rear cooling