The Microphone Madness MM-BSM-7 is a miniature omnidirectional lavalier microphone that features dual elements for stereo capturing. The capsules measure approximately 1/4" in diameter and 1/2" in length for unobtrusive operation.
The 1/8" connection is completely compatible with microphone inputs found on MiniDiscs, Dat recorders and analog portable recorders that supply a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug in power). The omnidirectional polar patterns are better suited for ambient capturing as the pattern provides a generous pick up area at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The microphone provides a signal response that features smooth mid-range, and clean high frequency response for maximum detail.
- Stereo Lavalier
- Dual Panasonic 61 series omnidirectional lavaliers are featured and provide easy microphone placement for stereo capturing.
- Single 1/8" (3.5mm) Output
- Both elements feature shielded cables and terminate to a single stereo 1/8" output connector. The connector is compatible with microphone inputs that supply a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 volts D.C. (also known as plug in power).
- Smooth Frequency and Sonic Response
- The MM-BSM-7 stereo lavalier delivers a smooth frequency response while delivering smooth mid-range and crisp high frequency response.