The QSC AcousticDesign AD-S82H is a full-range, 240W surface mount installation loudspeaker, incorporating a 2-way design with an 8" weatherproof LF transducer and a 1" neodymium tweeter. The speaker is designed and styled for discreet placement in hotels, restaurants, convention facilities, and multimedia environments.
The high-frequency driver of the AD-S82H features the unique Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide, which enables the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, independent of mounted positioning and orientation. The weather-resistant black enclosures may be painted to match specific decor applications, and a dynamic power protection circuit is built-in to ensure reliable performance in the event of overload conditions.
- Surface mount installation speaker with 110W max. power handling capacity and an 8" woofer
- Full-range speaker for background music applications, 1" titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnet, for improved high-frequency reproduction
- Ported enclosure for tighter low-end definition
- 90° horizontal x 60° vertical nominal coverage angle
- HF driver is coupled with unique Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide, enabling loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound independent of mounted positioning and orientation
- Optional Intellidock ball mount or Yoke mounting assemblies, for quick, secure installation
- Removable ball mount adapter back plate reduces overall depth of the assembly and wall mount footprint for simplified placement in tight spaces
- Weather-resistant input connection cover protects 5-way binding post connectors
- 5-way binding post connectors accept wire and banana plugs
- Weather-resistant, molded polystyrene enclosure material, removable powder-coated steel grill speaker cover