The QSC AcousticDesign AD-S52 is an inexpensive, full range, 60-Watt surface mount installation loudspeaker sold as a pair, incorporating a 2-way design with a 5.25" weatherproof, LF transducer and a 1" neodymium tweeter. The speaker is designed and styled for discreet placement in hotels, restaurants, convention facilities, and multimedia environments.
The low frequency driver of the AD-S52 is magnetically shielded, enabling placement in close proximity to video monitors. The weather-resistant black enclosures may be painted to match specific decor applications, and a dynamic power protection circuit is built-in to ensure reliable performance in the event of overload conditions.
- Lightweight, surface mount speaker with 60-Watt power handling capacity and shielded 5.25" woofer for placement in close proximity to video monitors
- Full range speaker for background music applications, 1" neodymium dome tweeter with Neodymium magnet for improved high frequency reproduction
- Ported enclosure for tighter low end definition
- 90° horizontal x 90° vertical nominal coverage angle
- Convenient ball mount assembly provided for quick, secure installation
- Removable ball mount adapter back plate reduces overall depth of the assembly and wall mount footprint for simplified placement in tight spaces
- Weather-resistant input connection cover protects 5-way binding post connectors
- 5-way binding post connectors accept wire, spade lugs or banana plugs
- Weather-resistant molded polystyrene enclosure material, removable powder-coated steel grill speaker cover