The QSC I-82H is a 2-way, full-range passive P.A. loudspeaker with a 200 Watt power handling capacity, and 8" woofer, 1" compression driver with adjustable waveguide dispersion, and a weather-resistant enclosure. The versatile cabinet design allows for use as a personal, microphone stand-mounted stage monitor, or as a floor monitor, and the unit may also be yoke-mounted, pole-mounted or flown.
- 2-Way passive portable P.A. speaker with 200-watt power handling and weather-resistant enclosure
- 8" woofer with 2" voice coil and Neodymium magnet, 1" compression driver
- Advanced Directivity Rotatable Waveguide tweeter coupling allows for rotating adjustment of HF dispersion angle from 90°H x 60°V to 60°H x 90°V, regardless of speaker positioning
- Dynamic Protection overload protection circuitry for speaker
- Dual Speakon connectors wired in parallel
- Pole, microphone stand, optional Yoke, and floor monitor mounting options