The Switronix XP-L90S is a 14.8V lithium-ion V-mount battery with a 98Wh capacity that can be transported carry-on without restrictions under IATA, ICAO, and UN regulations. The XP-L90S features a P-Tap output for powering 12V DC accessories, and a USB port capable of outputting up to 3A at 5V for powering/charging mobile and other devices. The battery automatically detects the camera load and calculates run-time and displays remaining power via a 4-LED power gauge.
The 14.8V output eliminates all 12V battery cutoff problems. For smaller cameras too low in voltage for this battery, Switronix offers optional voltage regulation cables such as the XP-DV-S20.
- Key Features
- 14.8V lithium-ion V-mount battery
- 98Wh capacity
- No flight carry-on restrictions
- P-Tap output for powering 12V DC accessories
- USB port outputting up to 3A at 5V
- 4-LED power gauge
- Supports Switronix voltage regulation cables for smaller cameras