The Dorrough 400-A is a very large professional analog loudness meter, visible from distances of over 50 feet, designed for modern theater and concert audio requirements, and offering simultaneous average and peak program display, with separate ballistics and lightning-fast response. This meter is equipped with a 40-LED bar graph, showing 1dB of resolution per LED, and 14dB of headroom.
- Stand-alone, 2' wide Analog Loudness Meter with dual dedicated ballistics for simultaneous peak and average readout for theater and concert audio
- Microchip processor with accuracy of oscilloscope, ultra-fast response time of 600ms average, virtually instantaneous peak for seamless continuous display of peak/average relationship
- Individual left and right XLR inputs for stereo mixing applications, +4 dB factory-calibrated
- Display with 40 LED's providing 1dB resolution per LED
- Proprietary "A" scale with 14dB of headroom
- XLR, 6 DIP switches for function assignments, mini 8-pin DIN port out for access to alarm relays, meter mode functions, and peak hold modes, standard with unit