The Rolls RM82 rack-mountable mixer features eight balanced XLR microphone and eight 1/4" phone line inputs. The RM82 is a viable solution as an extension mixer for consoles with limited inputs, or for fixed installation in schools, bars, restaurants, theaters and houses-of-worship. The mixer features a 19-inch rack mountable enclosure for easy mobility and storage. The 1/4" phone line level inputs can be switched internally to function as inserts or direct outputs. Inserts allow loop routing to external processing gear, and direct outputs provide discrete output routing of each channel. Pre-fade output and Aux Buss input feature RCA phono connections and enable multiple RM82's to be linked. The front panel features level tone, trim and master level controls.
- 8 Microphone and Line Inputs
- The RM82 features 8 microphone inputs via 3-pin XLR connections and 8 1/4" phone line inputs.
- Multi-Functional Line Inputs
- The line inputs can be internally jumpered to function as channel inserts or direct outputs.
- Microphone or Line Level Output
- The main output features a 3-pin XLR connector that can be switched internally to output microphone or line level signal.
- Cascade Input and Output
- Pre-fade RCA phono input and output connections can be used as alternate I/O or for cascading multiple RM82 mixers.