Capture One PRO from Phase-One is a RAW Workflow Software designed for the high volume digital photographers. It has all the tools and features that a professional needs. Phase One's RAW workflow is renowned in the top professional market for its excellent image quality and efficient workflow tools.
Capture One PRO has unlimited batch capability, multiple output files from each conversion, color editor, IPTC support, additional camera support and more. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised world wide. C1 PRO has clearly set standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One PRO will take you from capture to final print within a few logical steps:
- Apply appropriate color profile
- Check focus (by means of the focus tool)
- Tagging and sorting to quickly edit images
- Adjust exposure contrast, color temp, noise and banding sliders
- Rotate image to create level horizon
- Scale image to size
- Batch Process
- Maximize Image Quality
- Patent pending Image Processing algorithms provide flexible white balance adjustment, Full color management with target color settings, Noise reduction and sharpening and CMYK output. In addition, many Camera profiles are provided and there is multiple session folder support.
- Optimize Image File Workflow
- Real time adjustment and preview of all parameter changes are provided while thumbnails always reflect the conversion settings currently set for each RAW file. All image settings can easily and instantly be applied to any or all image files. Users can Tag and sort comprehensive file management provisions with IPTC metadata support and a dual view is provided for comparing similar image files while conversion settings can be archived and restored.
- Extensive Camera Support
Capture One supports the following digital cameras:
- Canon 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark IIN, 1Ds, 1D, 5D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 300D (Digital Rebel), 350D (Digital Rebel XT), D60, D30, Pro 1, G6, G5, G3, G2
- Konica Minolta Alpha 7D, Maxxum 7D, Dynax 7D, Alpha 5D, Maxxum 5D, Dynax 5D, DiMAGE A1, DiMAGE A2
- Pentax *ist DS2, *ist DL2, *ist DL, *istDs, *istD
- Nikon D2X, D1X, D2Hs, D2H, D1H, D200, D100, D70s, D70, D50
- Fujifilm S3 Pro, S2 Pro
- Olympus E-1, E-10, E-20, E-330, E-300, E-500, C-7070, C-8080
- Epson R-D1
- Leica Digital Module R for R8 and R9 cameras
- Sony DSC-R1
And new cameras are being added all of the time.
- Aditional Features and Functions
- Exposure compensation (+/- 2.5EV), contrast, and saturation adjustment.
- Unlimited batch processing to RAW files while Capture One PRO continues to convert raws in the background.
- Full price voucher to use against buying P1 digital back.
- Software language selections include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Japanese, Czech, Dutch, Korean and Portuguese.
- Online help in all languages.