The STD mounting system from Leupold is a simple, yet secure mounting solution for attaching a riflescope to the receiver of your favorite firearm. STD rings and bases are extremely dependable, and they can be combined in a variety of configurations to suit your shooting needs.
STD 30mm Extension Mounting Rings are made of CNC machined steel with two Torx head cap screws. They're designed to provide a 5/8" extension that allows you to shorten or lengthen your ring spacing for a perfect fit atop your favorite firearm. The front ring has a machined dovetail that fits directly into the corresponding opening of a STD rail, while the rear ring is machined to lock in securely to the STD rail's windage screws. This system is easy to install, and provides a repeatable mounting solution that can be adapted to nearly any firearm.
These mounting rings place the scope's centerline 0.77" over the mounting base.
- 0.77" Mounting Height
- Machined steel construction
- Designed for riflescopes with a 30mm main tube
- Compatible with STD 1-piece and STD 2-piece bases
- Two Torx head cap screws ensure a secure grip on your scope
- Provide a 5/8" extension for shortening or lenghtening your ring spacing