The EQU215-MKII from Alto Pro Audio is a dual-channel, 15-band 2/3 octave graphic equalizer. The sliders are 20mm center detent with a selectable boost/cut range, and the unit provides balanced and unbalanced input and output connections, fixed high pass and low pass filters, variable input level controls, clip level indicators, a ground lift switch, along with an internal universal power supply.
The unit has EQ bypass switches for each channel with LED status indicators, and is housed in a rugged, all-steel 1U rack space chassis. The EQU215-MKII is intended for installation in standard 19" equipment racks and provides multiple input and output configurations. The XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors use balanced, low noise circuitry but can also be used in an unbalanced configuration. The RCA jacks are unbalanced.
The EQU215-MKII may be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks, as well as any conventional fixed installation environment.
- Dual channel, 15-band, 2/3 octave graphic equalizer
- 20mm center detent sliders
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB
- Variable input level control
- Fixed high-pass and low-pass filters
- Per channel EQ bypass switch
- Ground lift switch
- Clip level indicators
- Balanced and unbalanced input and output connections