The Alto HPA6 is a moderately priced and feature-laden 6-channel stereo headphone amplifier, offering 3 headphone outputs per channel, distributed between the front and rear panels.
The HPA6 features individual output control and level metering for each channel, in addition to Left and Right Mute switching, Mono/Stereo monitor switches, and Balance controls for mixing the Main and Aux input levels on each channel. The rear panel Main inputs and outputs are balanced, on XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, and the power supply is a convenient dual voltage type.
The HPA6 is a low-noise, high-value solution for stage or studio headphone monitoring.
- 6-channel headphone amplifier with 3 headphone outs per channel
- Main input gain control, individual channel headphone output gain control
- Individual channel Left/Right muting and Mono switching
- Front panel Direct In
- Dedicated LED level metering for Main In and individual channels
- Individual channel Aux In with Balance control knob to mix Main and Aux levels
- Main Output for daisy-chaining multiple units
- Balanced Main Inputs and Outputs
- Left and Right Mute and Mono/Stereo monitor switches with dedicated LED's per channel
- Dual voltage power supply for transformer-free international use