The FBT JOLLY 8B A is a biamplified, 2-way PA speaker with an 8" woofer and a 1" HF driver secured in a 90° x 60° dispersion horn, powered by a 150 Watt amplifier for the low end, and a 50 Watt amplifier for the horn.
The small size of the JOLLY 8B A belies the intense output and high SPL handling of the speaker, and it's lightweight, sturdy construction and asymmetrical design lends the JOLLY 8B A credibility for use in fixed installation PA systems, live portable PA's, and as a stage floor monitor.
The JOLLY 8B A is equipped with a useful group of rear panel signal controls and switches, and features FBT's proprietary ADAP(Advanced Dynamic Active Protection) limiting circuitry designed to prevent amplifier saturation at extreme levels, minimizing distortion and speaker degradation. The inputs are on combo XLR and 1/4" connectors, and a balanced XLR output is available as well.
The moulded enclosure of the JOLLY 8B A provides an integral carrying handle and speaker stand adapter, in addition to a pair of M6 anchoring points for surface mounting. The woofer is protected by a securely mounted metal grille cover. This is a well designed, well made speaker that, considering it's features and the quality of it's components, is very competitively priced.
- 2-way bi-amplified bass-reflex speaker system with 8" woofer and 1" high frequency unit in 90° x 60° radiused dispersion horn
- Ample 150 Watt LF amplifier, 50 Watt amplifier for horn
- Active crossover with 24 dB/octave active filtering
- Versatile, compact monitor for fixed installation or live PA applications
- Light, sturdy gas injected moulded propylene enclosure
- Metal, screw-secured grille cover for woofer
- Asymmetrical trapezoidal shape for use as stage monitor
- High output speaker with high SPL and linear, extended frequency response
- Rear panel controls with EQ, limiting, and Mic/Line switching
- XLR/1/4" phone Combo inputs, XLR output
- Integral carrying handle, stand adapter and dual M6 anchoring points