The FBT Jolly SUB10A 300W Processed Active Subwoofer is a vented bandpass active subwoofer with a 320 mm driver. This is the ideal companion for loudspeakers in the Jolly5 and Jolly8 series. It provides strength to the bass frequencies and extends the response range, which in turn provides a total increase in the SPL.
The SUB10A is equipped with a useful group of rear panel signal controls and switches, and features FBT's proprietary ADAP (Advanced Dynamic Active Protection) limiting circuitry designed to prevent amplifier saturation at extreme levels, minimizing distortion and speaker degradation.
The Birch plywood enclosure is coated with a scratch-resistant finish and features an integral carrying handle and speaker socket for satellite speakers.
- Sturdy Enclosure
- The 18 mm Birch enclosure features internal reinforcement and is sturdy and solid and built to last. The finish is an attractive black color with a scratch-resistant finish. There are also ergonmically placed carrying handles and an integral speaker socker for satellite speakers.
- High SPL
- The high 123dB SPL comes as a result of the special loading design that increases efficiency with a significant reduction of distorion at high volumes.
- Small Stature, Big Output
- The reduced size of the Jolly SUB10A doesnt mean you get less power, in fact sometimes less is more. Count on increased power output and an extension of frequency response.
- Custom Woofer
- The customized 250 mm woofer comes with a 51 mm high linear excursion coil.
- Built-In Amplifier
- Get the best sound possible with the built-in 300W MOS-FET amplifier.
- Advanced Dynamic Active Protection
- FBT's ADAP technology is designed to limit amplifier saturation and speaker excursion, guaranteeing complete reliability in the most extreme conditions.
- Control Panel
- The control panel features combo inputs (jack - XLR), Left and Right inputs, XLR link, XLR filtered output for satellites, volume control, ground lift switch and 0-180° phase reversal switching.