The URS FullTec and BLT EQ Bundle for Digidesign's TDM systems contains two program shaping EQs.
The URS FullTec equalizer plug-in is a five band program equalizer based on several Pultec hardware models. Although the main emphasis was on designing a really good mix buss EQ, the plug-in works equally well on individual mono tracks.
One band digitally recreates the Pulteq EQP-1's low frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation. The following three bands of peak equalization digitally recreate the midrange boost and attenuation of the MEQ-5 and the high frequency boost of the EQP-1a. The URS FullTec fifth band features high frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation.
The URS FullTec EQ produces lush bottom end with smooth midrange and top end. The five bands overlap for a wide range of subtle and powerful changes.
The URS BLT is a two band program equalizer. URS selected their favorite FullTec bass and treble curves for quick track or mix sweetening. One could say the BLT is the FullTec's little brother and can be used where DSP availability is an issue, or where its simplicity is more appropriate
Note: The URS FullTec and BLT EQ Bundle for now includes Audio Units and VST versions for Mac and VST for Windows
URS FullTec EQ
- Software emulation of several Pultec hardware EQs
- Five overlapping bands of EQ
- Simultaneous cut and boost for Low and High shelving EQ bands
- Separate In/Out switch for each band
- Phase Reverse switch and in/out Bypass switch
- Plasma style input and output VU meters
- Input line trim adjustable -12db to +4db variable to 0.1db
- Full ProControl, Control 24, Command 8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support including center section EQ panel
- 26 Instances per HD Accel chip, 11 Instances per HD chip and 5 per MIX chip
URS BLT EQ
- Two band Program Equalizer based on the favorite FullTec bass and treble curves for quick track or mix sweetening
- One band of bass shevling fixed at 100Hz with boost and attenuation and a single band of treble shelving fixed at 5kHz with boost and attenuation
- 22 Instances per HD chip and 56 Instances per HD Accel chip