The Audio-Technica Pro 41 is a rugged handheld microphone optimized for vocal capturing on stage or in recording applications. The Pro 41 features a dynamic element with a neodymium magnet. The dynamic element provides high Sound Pressure Level capability (SPL) without distortion and the neodymium magnet provides high output gain levels with very low noise floor.
The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambient audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The result is minimal ambient noise and feedback from nearby monitor speakers. The frequency response is optimized for enhanced intelligibility of vocals. An On/Off power switch is features for added user control and the rugged construction ensures years of rigorous use.
- Optimized for Vocals
- The Pro 41 features a frequency and sensitivity response that enhances intelligibility of vocals for performance and recording applications.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone.
- Internal Shock Mounting
- The dynamic element is shock mounted within the capsule for enhanced protection against handling noise and damage caused by shock.
- Neodymium Magnet
- The element features a neodymium magnet which provides high output gain and low noise floor.
- Two Stage Pop Filter
- A rugged 2 stage pop filter minimizes noise caused by plosives and sibilance.
- On/Off Switch
- A power switch is featured for added user control.