The Audio-Technica Pro 61 is a rugged handheld dynamic microphone that delivers excellent gain-before-feedback response. The Pro 61 is intended for vocal pick up in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The capsule features a hyper-cardioid polar pattern which is most effective in rejecting off-axis noise, including audio from monitor speakers which may cause feedback.
The extended frequency response enhances clarity and character in vocals. The dynamic element features a neodymium magnet, resulting in maximum output gain with low noise floor. Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise and a protective 2 stage grille reduces plosive noise. The Pro 61 is at home while capturing vocals on stage or in recording studios.
- Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet
- Neodymium magnet provides high output gain while maintaining a low noise floor.
- Hyper-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The hyper-cardioid polar pattern is most effective in rejecting off-axis audio and feedback response.
- Extended Frequency Response
- The extended frequency response maximizes intelligibility in vocals.
- Superior Internal Shock Mounting
- The element is internally shock mounted to minimize handling and structure noise.
- Two Stage Pop Filter
- A rugged 2-stage pop filter protects the element against damage and minimizes plosive noise.