From the Audio-Technica Midnight Blues series of microphones, the MB4K is a handheld microphone that provides studio grade quality at a modest price point. The MB4K features a true condenser element and is powered by external 11 - 52 Volt phantom or internal 1.5V AA alkaline battery power. The condenser capsule enhances sensitivity, detail and output level while maintaining a low noise floor.
The MB4K features a cardioid polar pattern that effectively minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern reduces noise caused by adjacent instruments, vocalists and feedback from nearby monitor speakers. The rugged design features a power switch for enhanced user control. The MB4K is an excellent choice for capturing vocals and instruments in recording and sound reinforcement applications.
- Condenser Element
- The MB4K features a condenser element which provides high sensitivity and dynamic range.
- Battery and Phantom Power
- The microphone is powered via external phantom or internal 1.5V AA battery power.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and off-axis audio signal.
- XLR Cable
- This package includes a 15-foot XLR microphone cable.
- Power Switch
- A power switch is featured for added user control.