The 24.24M Output from Ashley is a four-output expansion module for the Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor base unit. Each card provides an additional four channels of output and brings with it dedicated DSP and digital-to-analog converters.
The card is field installable and require no additional programming from the base unit. Up to five output cards can be installed for a total of twenty-four outputs. Because of the on-board DSP, the base unit's processing is not impacted by the addition of the cards.
- Four-channel output expansion card for Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor
- Includes its own dedicated DSP and digital-to-analog converters
- Output channel processing blocks consist of a cross point mixer, crossover (Hi-/Low-pass filter), delay, fifteen EQ filters, gain and limiter
- The Hi-/Low-pass filter block offers Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- User installable
- Base unit automatically recognizing presence of the card without requiring additional programming
- Euroblock connectors