The Allen & Heath Mix Wizard 3 series of sound reinforcement audio mixers delivers the performance and durability expected of a quality live sound console. Light weight and rack mountable, the Mix Wizard is at home in clubs, halls, theaters, houses of worship, restaurants, etc.
The Mix Wizard 16:2 is a 16 channel mixer with 16 balanced 1/4" TRS line and 16 XLR microphone inputs. Every input channel features a direct output via 1/4" phone connectors. Direct outputs are ideal for feeding channel signal to separate monitor mixers. Six Aux sends and a pair of dedicated stereo inputs are provided. The master output section includes dual XLR L/R stereo and single XLR mono connectors. In addition, an alternate stereo output is provided via 1/4" TRS connections. The mixer features a high quality internal effects processor engine that provides quality reverbs and delay effects.
- 16 Input Channels
- The Mix Wizard 16:2 features 16 input channels with balanced 1/4" TRS line and 3-pin XLR microphone input connections.
- Direct Outputs
- All input channels feature direct outputs via 1/4" TRS phone connectors. The direct outputs are ideal for feeding input channels to monitor mixers or multi-track recorders.
- Channel Inserts
- 1/4" TRS phone channel inserts are provided on every input. Inserts allow signal loop routing to external processors without excessive patching.
- Dedicated Stereo Inputs
- ST 1 and ST 2 inputs provide dedicated connections for stereo output devices such as recorders, keyboards, etc.
- Internal Effects Engine
- A high quality internal effects processor engine provides reverb and delay effects.
- High Quality EQ Section
- High quality 4-band parametric EQ provides full signal contouring of channel signal.
- Rack / Flat Surface Mounting
- The 16:2 features removable side panels and pivoting connection pod for rack mounting or angeled flat mounting.