The RFX-2200 from Zoom is a reverb and multi-effects processor that is suitable for the studio, club or live applications.
The unit features 121 types of preset reverb settings and 48 types of multi-effects patches in a one-rack space unit with intuitive front panel controls.
The RFX-2200 also features 100 storable user presets, a tap-tempo function, S/PDIF and optical digital outputs as well as full MIDI control with MIDI In, Out and Thru connections.
- Reverb and multi-effects processor with simple, real-time operation
- Selecting an effect type, changing a parameter or adjusting the balance between dry and wet-every operation is controlled quickly and intuitively with front panel knobs
- The combined XLR/phone connector on the front panel allows for using the unit as a stand-alone effect processor for vocals
- Mic Simulator with condenser mic characteristics for recording vocals or acoustic instruments
- By connecting a synthesizer to the rear-panel jacks, the microphone can control the vocoder effect
- Six-voice stereo chorus for instruments, eight-stage stereo phaser and flanger with adjustable bandwidth
- Compressor/limiter provides control over input signal levels
- Cabinet simulator for guitar amplifier sound
- Tap Input allows for parameters such as delay time or modulation speed to be edited directly by tapping a key
- S/PDIF digital output accepts either optical or coaxial connections
- MIDI send/receive capability allows patch switching, saving patch data on an external device, real-time parameter control and more
- Perfect for transferring old sources, such as cassette tapes or records to digital media