The Sennheiser RS 120 is an inexpensive RF wireless headphone system, consisting of a base transmitter/charger and a set of lightweight supra-aural headphones, designed for Hi-Fi or television monitoring. The transmitter may be wall mounted, and the headphones offer an extended low frequency reproduction, padded earcushions and headband for extended-wear comfort, and long-life rechargeable battery operation.
- Inexpensive RF wireless headphone system for Hi-Fi or television monitoring
- Three selectable RF channels in choice of 2 separate UHF groups with over 300' transmission range, reception through walls and ceilings
- Lightweight, supra-aural open back headphones with padded earcushions and headband, extended LF reproduction
- Transmitter with metal cradle for storing and recharging the headphones, easy-access controls for simplified, intuitive operation
- Rechargeable NiMH battery operation for headphones with 20 - 25 hr. battery life