Hahnemuhle Torchon Inkjet Paper is a bright white, 100 % TCF pulp, age resistant, single side coated, traditional fine art media with a coarse surface structure optimized for inkjet printing.
- The French word "torchon" characterizes a very coarse linen structure. So is the surface of this board. The original beauty and three dimensionality of a print can be captured with this bright white paper.
- This is an acid free watercolor type paper with a parchment or pastel paper surface
- The surface coating has a special matte coating, designed for high quality digital fine art reproduction and print applications on inkjet plotters and printers that also offers a very high level of water resistance.
- Ideal for photographic inkjet prints, fine art reproduction, business cards, greetings cards, post cards, menu and Novelty applications, certificates and presentation prints for display purposes, and reproductions of oil, watercolor and pastel paintings
- The printed side of this paper has been specially coated to offer excellent image sharpness, and optimal color gradation while still offering the aesthetic qualities attributed to Traditional Fine Art Papers.