The Shure PGX-1 body-pack transmitter is designed for use with the Shure PGX series wireless microphone system. The transmitter is light weight and durable, featuring a 4-pin mini microphone input. The microphone input is compatible with Shure's WL series lavaliers, headsets and instrument cables. A 3-position input level switch enables the microphone input to accommodate microphone level and line level signal, as well as provide added headroom for distorted audio signals. The transmitter operates up to 8 hours on a single 9-volt alkaline battery.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Infrared Sync Port
- The PGX series transmitters and receiver feature infrared remote synchronization of channel and frequency status.
- Audio Reference Companding
- Shure's Audio Reference Companding technology implements the companding process at the highest audio peaks only. The result is a more natural sounding audio signal, similar to that of a wired microphone.
- Input Level Switch
- A 3-position input level switch enables the microphone input to accommodate microphone level and line level signal, as well as provide added headroom for distorted audio signals.
- Long Battery Life
- The PGX-2 is powered for up to 8 hours on 2 AA-alkaline batteries.