The Shure PGX-2 is a wireless handheld transmitter with a Shure PG58 microphone head. The PGX-2 is designed to be used with the PGX-4 (Performance series) wireless microphone receiver. The transmitter features an built-in infrared transmitter/receptor that enables the channel and frequency information to automatically sync with the receiver. The transmitter is powered with 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries for up to 8 hours.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- PG58 Head
- The Shure PG58 head features a cardioid polar pattern and tailored frequency response for vocal and general instrument capturing. The cardioid pattern attenuates noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- The PGX-2 transmitter features automatic channel and frequency setup via infrared sync between the transmitter and receiver.
- Audio Reference Companding
- Shure's Audio Reference Companding technology implements the companding process at the highest audio peaks only. The result is a more natural sounding audio signal, similar to that of a wired microphone.
- Long Battery Life
- The PGX-2 is powered for up to 8 hours on 2 AA-alkaline batteries.