The Wendt X3 is a 3-channel field audio mixer designed for ENG/EFP broadcast and remote audio recording on location. With a feature set that is identical to the Wendt X4 and X5 field mixers, the X3 features the flexibility necessary for professional application, featuring 3-channels and a compact light weight profile.
The Wendt X3 features 3 balanced microphone and line level switchable XLR inputs with rotary gain controls, pan control switches and low-cut filter switches. Three position pan control switches provide control over left, center and right stereo signal placement. Low-cut filter switches eliminate low frequency noise at 100Hz and 140Hz (12dB/octave). The X3's low noise signal path ensures low signal-to-noise ratio on output. Output connections include stereo L/R balanced XLR and unbalanced TA-3 male connections. A TA-5 male link connection in provided for linking an X3 to an X5 field mixer. The X3 will operate up to 12 hours on 6-AA alkaline batteries and +48V phantom power is supplied.
- 3 Input Channels
- The Wendt X3 features 3-channels with balanced microphone and line switchable XLR input connections.
- Balanced & Unbalanced Outputs
- The output section features balanced stereo (L/R) XLR connectors. Unbalanced output is provided via stereo TA-3 male connection.
- Low-Cut Filter Switches
- All inputs feature low-cut filter switches that eliminate hum and low-frequency noise at 100Hz and 140Hz (12dB/octave).
- Pan Control Switches
- Three position pan control switches provide control over left, center and right stereo signal placement.
- Tape Return Inputs
- Analog tape return inputs are provided via 3.5mm stereo input jack.
- Built In Limiter
- Internal peak limiting prevents signal distortion caused by excessive signal gain and transients.
- Slate Microphone
- An internal slate microphone is included.