Mamiya 7II - Mamiya's unique 6x7 format rangefinder camera is now even more versatile. This camera is the only 6x7cm rangefinder system which features either interchangeable lenses or a light meter. With increased demand from pros and advanced 35mm shooters, the Mamiya 7 now features an improved rangefinder, simplified exposure compensation, improved ergonomics and the option of a professional all black finish.
Additionally, an optional Panoramic Adapter for 35mm film is available to create 24x65mm images with the Mamiya 7 II, making this a dual-format camera capable of both the ideal 6x7cm format and the increasingly popular 24 x 65mm panoramic 35mm film format.
The Mamiya 7 II has high visibility frame lines in the focusing system so that the bright frame appears clearly in the rangefinder, even in the case of intense ambient light. Three strap lugs now make the camera easy to carry in either vertical and horizontal positions. The location of the cable release socket has been moved to the more accessible bottom-right side of the body. Like its predecessor, it is a "quick on the draw" camera that handles with 35mm ease.
Note: This Mamiya Pro Value Pack consists of a black Mamiya 7 body and the standard 80mm f/4 lens
- Special Mamiya 7 II kit including camera body and standard 80mm lens
- Optional Panoramic Adapter for 35mm film
- High visibility frame lines
- User-selectable multi-exposure
- Exposure compensation with a new lock-release lever and one-touch operation
- Dark-slide curtain now has a ratchet mechanism and flip-out twist wing
- Electronically timed leaf shutters with "X" flash sync at all shutter speeds