The 2.5/4K DayLite Par is the latest addition to the Mole-Richardson family of lighting products. This fixture features solid, rugged construction that is both lightweight and compact, designed to address the needs of both the user and service technician. It has an easy globe installation and removal, visual and tactile feedback for lamp position, adjustable yoke pivot point, easy access for maintenance and replacement of the ignitor and safety switch, and a new reflector design that provides a very powerful output with either lamp.
As with most Par fixtures, the light output of this fixture may also be adjusted by using different lenses placed in front. For example, when fitted with a 2,000 HMI bulb and a medium lens, it will emit a beam of light 385 footcandles, 25.8 ft in diameter, from a distance of 50 ft. Without a lens, it can blast a subject with 3816 footcandles 4.26 ft in diameter from the same distance.
When fitted with a 4000 watt HMI bulb and medium lens, this fixture will emit 525 footcandles, 21.6 ft in diameter from 50 ft. Without a lens, 3906 footcandles, 5 ft wide, from 50 ft. Click HERE for more Photometrics data.
Note: An HMI bulb must be purchased separately.
- Includes a multi-voltage, hot-restrike AC Electronic ballast designed for use with the 2.5 or 4K HMI Molepar lights.
- A 4-Leaf Barn Door with built-in light spill guard is available separately, and a set of diffusion lenses that can be rotated 360° while mounted in the fixture.
- This fixture can accommodate all standard 13.5 inch diameter accessories.
- Separate igniter housing for cooler operation.
- Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum.
- Clear anodized aluminum/black powder coated enamel.
- Operates on 200 volts AC, 50-60Hz., 25.6 Amps, max.