Dolby Laboratories has determined that the proper positioning of home theater satellite speakers is several feet above ear level. Sanus heard this and invented the HF1B Adjustable Satellite Speaker Stand to fit the bill.
These Hover Foundation speaker float at the right height with the support of heavy-duty cast iron bases and steel pillars. A solid foundation with adjustable height and angle options. Each rugged foundation is capable of supporting up to ten pounds worth of speaker, and hidden cable channels make wires disappear.
- Stability and Durability
- Make sure you have the stability and durability you need with speaker stands constructed with a high mass cast iron base and heavy gauge steel pillars.
- Optional Feet
- Explore positioning your speakers with foot options, whether they're placed on carpet or on tile or wood Sanus has included the foot option you need. In fact, if you want to place your speakers with part of them on the floor and part on a rug you can adjust the feet to accommodate this placement.
- Pillar Options
- This package comes with both a straight and angled telescoping pillar so you can control the height of your speakers as well as the angle they face.
- One Tool Assembly
- Sanus sends you everything you need to assemble and configure your speakers, all you add to the mix is a Phillips screwdriver and you're ready to go.
- Durable Finish
- Whether you decide to get these speakers in black or silver you can be assured that they will be finished with a durable powder coat that is as attractive as it is long lasting.