The 1000 watt Mickey Mole is a compact, focusable tungsten-halogen quartz fixture that provides high intensity in a small package. It has been popular for use in TV news coverage, TV Film commercials, as well as Motion Picture and Industrial films.
This is a 3 light open face 3000 watt quartz light Pro kit. This kit includes a Chimera 24 x 32" Video Pro 1 Plus softbox with adapter ring, scrims, barndoors, bulbs, a case with casters, and other accessories.
- The Chimera Video Pro Plus 1 24 x 32" Softbox intensifies, softens, and broadens the light output of one of the Mickey-Moles.
- Excellent for use in small TV studios or stages in schools and universities.
- Extremely smooth, flat field in all positions from spot-to-flood.
- Uses a special Aluminum Molebrite Alzak Reflector.
- Use the barndoors, diffusion holders and scrims to alter the shape, quality and intensity of the lights.
- The light stands provide sturdy support.
- The kit case has a hard plastic shell, aluminum trim, locking metal clasps, dual handles, casters, and padded dividers.