This is a Mole-Richardson Tweenie II, Teenie 3 Light, 1950 Total Watt Pro Kit. The 650 watt Solarspot with circular channel construction provides added strength, and more efficient airflow, resulting in a cooler operation. This results in less heat on the fixture and a lower seal temperature, for longer lamp life. Uses three lamps - 650 watt FRK, 500 watt FRG or 300 watt FKW.
The Teenie is a compact, focusable tungsten-halogen quartz fixture that provides high intensity in a small package. Excellent for use in small TV studios, or on stages in schools and universities. Uses a special Aluminum Molebrite Alzak reflector. This unit uses a 650 watt FAD lamp. Equipped with a safety screen.
This kit includes a Chimera 16 x 22" Video Pro Plus softbox, as well as barndoors, scrims, stands, bulbs, and a hard plastic case with casters.
- Chimera Softbox
- The Chimera Video Pro Plus 1 16 x 22" Softbox intensifies, softens, and broadens the light output of one of the fixtures.
- Front and Rear Focus
- The Tweenie II has a focusing knob in the front and the rear that goes from spot to wide flood with a smooth even field
- Easy Lamp Access
- Front door on the Tweenie II opens for easy lamp access, and has new quick globe release socket.
- Multiple Use
- The Teenie Mole is excellent for use in TV news coverage, and TV film commercials as well as motion picture and industrial films.
- Flat Field
- The Teenie Mole provides an extremely smooth flat field in all positions from spot-to-flood.