The Mole-Richardson Betweenie 4-Light Combo Pro Kit brings you maximum flexibility in a compact lighting outfit, with a 300W fixture, two 650W fixtures and a 1000W fixture plus a wide array of accessories. The 300W Betweenie Solarspot with circular channel construction provides added strength and more efficient airflow, resulting in a cooler operation. This results in less heat on the fixture and a lower seal temperature, for longer lamp life. The 650W Tweenie II has the same construction.
The Mickey Mole is a compact, focusable 1000W tungsten-halogen quartz fixture that provides high intensity in a small package. For use in TV news coverage and commercials, as well as motion pictures and industrial films. It uses a 1000 watt, DXW lamp.
This is a 4-light, 2600 total watt pro kit. It includes a Chimera 24 x 32" (61 x 81 cm) Video Pro Plus 1 softbox and adapter ring, barndoors, scrims, diffuser frames, stands, a gaffer pack (including bulbs for each fixture, gloves with mitt clip, gel pack and ditty bag) and a heavy-duty carrying case.
- Multiple Use
- The Betweenie is used as a key light, backlight, and kicker light for television, motion pictures and still photography
- Chimera Softbox
- The 24 x 32" (61 x 81 cm) Video Pro Plus 1 softbox and adapter ring deliver direct, diffused light--the heat-resistant silver interior of the softbox intensifies the light while the front diffuser softens and broadens the light
- Front and Rear Focus
- The Tweenie II has a focusing knob in the front and the rear that goes from spot to wide flood with a smooth, even field
- Flat Field
- The Mickey Mole provides an extremely smooth, flat field in all positions from spot-to-flood
- Durable Kit Case
- Hard plastic shell, aluminum trim, locking metal clasps, dual handles, casters, padded dividers