The Draper 106.5 x 190.5" Ultimate Folding Screen is manufactured with CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) machined components. The screen itself features a CineFlex CH1200V finish which means it has a controlled viewing cone (half brightness @ approx. 30-60°), high contrast for environments with reasonable levels of ambient light, and a gain of 1.2. The Ultimate Screen is a useful addition to a school or business that requires a reliable and easy-to-use screen without a permanent installation. The heavy duty wheeled case is made from polyethylene and can be used for travel.
The system is easy to use, implementing Draper's locking latches which make set up and break down simple. These latches hold the fabric firmly in place and give the screen its rigidity. In addition, the latches are internal and designed to fill the entire tube giving them additional protection.
- Manufactured with CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components
- Anodized 1.25" x .070 wall aluminum tubing
- Draper's latches are designed for ease of operation and long life. The locking mortise latches bite down when the surface is attached, increasing the rigidity of the frame.
- Latch parts are internal for better protection and they completely fill the tube for improved strength. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed so that it cannot be dislodged.
- All surfaces - front and rear - have square corners
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper's heavy duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Dress Kits are optionally available
- Borders are electronically welded using PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Standard Legs support the Ultimate Folding Screen in a vertical position.