From Earthworks, the TC25 is a featured microphone in the Earthworks DrumKit System. Available separately, the TC25's design is intended for crucial capturing of loud, transient rich sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments, horns and much more. The prepolarized omnidirectional capsule exhibits fast response to transient (peak) signals.
The capsule is coupled with a dedicated low output impedance preamplifier resulting in transparent signal reproduction without noise and peak distortion. An impressively wide, flat frequency response and omnidirectional pick up pattern further maximize detail and eliminate noise due to proximity effect. Overall the TC25 is a valued addition to professional and project recording facilities as well as sound reinforcement rigs.
- Matched Pair
- This stereo set of Earthworks TC25 microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response from the manufacturer. The matched pair is intended for stereo applications such as ambiance, overhead and piano capturing.
- Ultra Wide Frequency Response
- The TC25 exhibits a frequency response of 9Hz to 25kHz resulting in impressively detailed signal reproduction.
- Fast Transient Response
- The prepolarized condenser capsule is capable of capturing signal rich in transient peaks without noise due to distortion.
- High SPL Handling
- The TC25's high SPL provides incredible headroom which further minimizes noise due to peak distortion and excessively loud signals at close proximity.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides rich, consistent detail at the off and direct sections of the capsule.
- Compact Profile
- The TC25 shares similar features to the TC30 except a maximum high frequency response at 25Hz and a much smaller profile.