With a history for manufacturing quality measurement and studio microphones, the Earthworks DK25/R drum microphone set represents an innovative approach to drum miking for live sound applications. The set includes two TC25 omnidirectional condenser microphones, an SR25 cardioid microphone and a KickPad in-line pad adapter.
Earthworks engineers have developed a 25kHz percussion microphone series, challenging the traditional 5 to 7 microphone technique with just 2 overhead and 1 kick drum microphone. The result is a level of clarity, cohesiveness and transparency that rival industry favorite drum microphones and miking techniques, while reproducing an image of the entire drum kit. The microphone set features the KickPad, an in-line adapter that optimizes the included SR25 cardioid microphone for use on a kick drum.
- Optimized for Studio Recording
- The package includes 1 cardioid and 2 omnidirectional microphones. The inclusion of omnidirectionals provide a wider pick up, ideal for recording overheads in a controlled studio environment.
- Extended Frequency Response
- The Earthworks 25kHz series of percussion microphones feature a flat, wide frequency response that accurately capture the slightest nuance in rich detail.
- KickPad In-Line Pad
- The microphone set includes the KickPad, an in-line pad adapter that optimizes the SR25 to accurately capture kick drums.