The Draper Revelation A Ceiling Projector Mount is totally different from traditional projector lifts and mounts. The Draper Revelation permanently conceals the projector and its noise above the ceiling at all times. While other products typically lower the projector into the room from the ceiling, or bring it into view from a tabletop hide-away, the Revelation remains unseen and unheard at all times. The only visible component of the mount is a discrete hinged door in the ceiling.
The Revelation only requires 14" of space above the ceiling for installation, and can be installed to match a 2 x 2' ceiling grid spacing, or used with reveal-style grid.
A dual optical mirror system of 94% reflectiveness works to give you a high quality image on your chosen surface.
This version of the Revelation comes with a Plenum enclosure to facilitate air-flow in the system.
- Silent Operation
- Any and all noise from your projector setup will be confined to the overhead storage space of you Draper Ceiling Mount
- Invisible Installation
- Your projector will be completely hidden from sight during operation and storage. Only a hinged white door in the ceiling is visible from the floor.
- Dual First Surface mirrors
- Dual first surface optical grade 10 mm glass mirrors (94% reflective) work together to provide seamless image projection onto the screen of your choice
- Plenum Enclosure
- Includes an aluminum enclosure for use in return air plenum. Includes intake and exhaust fan system with couplers for connection to ventilation ducts.