The 6-Port FireWire-400 Hub from Belkin allows you to connect up to six FireWire-400 devices via a single FireWire-400 port on your computer. The hub features plug-and-play operation, allowing you to use it without drivers on any version of Mac OS X or Windows that supports FireWire-400.
It can also act as a FireWire repeater, allowing you to place devices an additional 15' (4.5 m) away from your computer system. The hub includes an AC adapter, ensuring that connected bus-powered devices receive enough power to operate properly.
- Works for your iPod, MP3, DV camcorder, web cam, PlayStation 2 (PS2), and other FireWire devices
- Delivers a full range of FireWire performance at speeds of up to 100, 200, and 400Mbps, depending on the capacity of your devices
- Acts as a repeater to extend the distance from computer to device
- Connects multiple PS2 devices for head-to-head gaming
- Connects up to 6 FireWire devices
- Downloads files at speeds up 400Mbps
- Supports the Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) standard
- Provides six 6-pin FireWire ports
- Operates in self-powered or bus-powered modes
- Extends operation distance by up to 15 feet (4.5 meters), with included FireWire repeater feature