The Lectrosonics 400 Series wireless microphone systems combine digital hybrid technology, diversity reception and rugged components to achieve pristine audio signals at long range.
The Lectrosonics UCR411 is a portable, camera mountable receiver designed for professional audio applications in the field or indoors. The receiver is completely compatible with all 400 series wireless transmitters and provides 256 selectable UHF frequencies across a 25.6MHz tuning range.
Smart Diversity reception reduces RF interference and dropout and a built-in RF spectrum analyzer searches across the entire 25.6MHz tuning range, locating the strongest possible frequencies in the area. The clear frequencies are marked and displayed on the backlit LCD. Balanced XLR output provides maximum output gain with minimal noise and the receiver is powered with internal 9V batteries or external DC power supply.
Note: For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- 24-bit digital audio stream is decoded at the receiver resulting in greater operating range without noise and artifacts caused by analog compandor circuits.
- 256 Selectable Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver offer 256 selectable UHF frequencies over a 25.6MHz range.
- SmartDiversity Diversity Reception
- The UCR411 uses Lectrosonic's Smart Diversity design analyzes incoming audio signal in order to determine the optimum timing for phase switching. The result is minimal noise and dropout due to RF interference.
- Lectrosonics SmartNR (Noise Reduction) automatically allocates noise reduction by attenuating audio signal that match a calculated, statistical profile. The result enhances clarity and intelligibility while eliminating noise.