The Broncolor 3200 watt/second Unilite flash head has a sturdy aluminium housing grip, and bayonet mount with automatic lock for interchangeable reflectors and various area lamps. Its plug-in flash tube has a ceramic socket and spring for a secure hold. The flash head can be fitted either with 1600 or 3200 w/s flash tubes. Suitable for AC voltages from 100 to 240 V thanks to the stabilized fan supply (must be fitted with a corresponding modeling lamp). It is also usable with the battery-powered Mobil power pack (without modeling light). A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compatible with almost every Broncolor power pack, including the battery-operated Mobil.
- The protecting glass is available in 5500┬░ K or 5900┬░ K as well as "clear" or "mat". Safer protecting glass holder thanks to mechanical lock. Umbrella holder.
- Integrated tilting head with locking lever.
- Equipped with thermal protection, and is fan cooled.
- Switch and fuse for modeling light.