The Omega/LPL 4 x 5" Enlargers are available in two series: The top-of-the-line 4550XLG series, and the value-oriented 4500-II series. 4550XLG Enlargers feature a longer column than the 4500-II models, as well as an extended chassis and oversized baseboard for enhanced maximum enlargement capability.
In addition, 4550XLG Enlargers have a higher-power light source (with higher-performance cooling system to match), for faster printing. Enlargers from either series may be purchased in color dichroic, straight black & white diffusion, or black & white variable contrast, constant exposure (VCCE) configuration, depending on the filtration module selected.
Additional slide-in modules may be purchased separately, and are fully interchangeable among Saunders/LPL 4 x 5" Enlargers.
Note! Does not include lens or negative carrier
- Quartz-halogen diffusion system for fast black & white printing.
- Scratch and dust suppression characteristics of diffusion-type light source.
- Factory-aligned carriage and column for perfect alignment and elevation.
- Smooth-as-silk controls, unmatched by other enlargers. Die-cast lens stage with square, extra-long bellows travels on twin stainless steel focusing tracks.
- Convenient elevation system with hand grip for rapid lifting, and a drive knob for finer changes. Separate locking knob.
- Memory-Lock white-light system for easy focusing.
- Built-in, vibration-free noiseless blower plus heat sink.
- Left and right-hand fast focus controls plus a 5:1 geared fine focus system help you achieve tack-sharp results with speed and confidence.
- Fully laminated, oversize neutral gray baseboard with vibration-dampening doubler plate.