The JMI CASELX10 Telescope Carrying Case (Black) is a molded ABS plastic case with die-cut foam lining and compartments for telescope, eyepieces, finder scope and accessories. The case is designed to carry Meade LX50 10", LX90 10", LX90GPS 10", LX100 10", LX200 10" (non-GPS), LX200GPS 10", LX200R 10" telescopes. The lid has a 3.0 x 30" steel hinge and four lockable latches. The case can be transported by three steel-reinforced handles or the built-in wheels.
Note! Finder scope must be removed from the telescope and placed in a foam compartment
- Molded ABS plastic with die-cut foam lining and compartments for telescope, eyepieces, finder scope and accessories
- Four lockable latches
- 3.0 x 30" steel hinge
- The three-point automatic-repositioning quick-release bracket allows the Meade LX90 LNT Module with SmartFinder to be removed and placed in the carrying case without losing positioning. Simply reinstall the finder with a single thumbscrew and you are ready to go.
- Carrying options
- Three steel-reinforced handles
- Built-in wheels
- Compatible with
- Meade LX50 10", LX90 10", LX90GPS 10", LX100 10", LX200 10" (non-GPS), LX200GPS 10", LX200R 10" telescopes
- The following fork-mounted telescopes should fit inside the CASELX10 with a small amount of space between the fork arms and the foam. A small cut may be needed for the fork arms and/or control panel.
- Most 10" fork-mounted SCT including Meade 2120, 10" LX2 through LX10 and Ultima 9-1/4"
- Optical tube of Celestron and Meade 10" German Equatorial will fit inside loosely with extra padding needed to take up extra space, especially at one or both ends of the optical tube