Optoma Gold Service is an enhanced service program that brings you convenient and prioritized service and support.
The benefits include hot swap, annual maintenance, advance loaner, etc.
- Hot Swap
- Optoma Gold Service customers are eligible for a quick replacement service program. Optoma will send a projector of equal or higher quality via overnight services to replace any malfunctioning projector with problems that cannot be resolved by technical support.
- Annual Maintenance
- Optoma Gold Service Customers may at their discretion have a free annual maintenance service for each projector registered in the program. Gold Service customer's should call Optoma to schedule a time for maintenance. The annual maintenance shall include inspection of the cooling fans, filter exchange, cleaning of all optical components, alignment adjustments, any necessary upgrade, and a complete general cleaning (lamps are not covered). Customer and Optoma will each take responsibility for shipping one way.
- Advance Loaner
- If a Gold Service Customer wishes to have the original unit back instead of replacing it with another unit, Optoma Gold Service will provide an advance loaner for the customer while the original unit is in repair. Once the unit is repaired, Optoma will send the original unit back to the customer.
- Trade-In Specials
- An Optoma Gold Service Customer can enjoy promotional specials from time to time for accessories like lamps, or trade-in specials.
- Delivery Services
- In order to receive the replacement promptly, the customer should telephone Optoma Technical Support before 1PM, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday (Next business day delivery not guaranteed in Canada due to customs clearance). All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure product delivery the next day. This limited warranty service is extended by Optoma to the original purchaser of the Projector only and is not transferable. This program is only available in U.S.A. The Projector will be delivered by Second Day Air to Alaska, Hawaii, and all other areas outside the continental US.
- The Gold Service Program is only valid so long as the general warranty of the Projector is current. All of the terms and conditions of the original warranty still remain in effect.
- The Program shall become effective beginning from the date customer's data and payment are received and approved by Optoma. The terms shall continue for One year. At the end of this period, if the projector is still under the general warranty, the customer has the choice to extend the Program. The life of the warranty for the projectors covered by this Program shall remain the same as that of the original projector in the case of any replacement projector being issued.
- All disputes and controversies concerning the interpretation or enforcement of this Program, other than the collection of any sum due to Optoma for the sale of Equipment, shall be submitted to binding arbitration conducted by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules.