The Audix HT2P is a professional head-worn microphone designed for use in performances, aerobics instruction, presentations and more.
The HT2P features a frequency response of 50Hz to 15kHz, reproducing audio frequencies associated with vocals with pristine fidelity while eliminating noise at low frequency ranges.
It features a hyper-cardioid polar pattern. This provides excellent off-axis signal rejection, minimizing noise due to audio monitors, ambiance, other musicians and more.
The headset itself is lightweight and padded for extra comfort. The capsule is completely resistant to moisture.
- Hyper-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The HT2 features a hyper-cardioid polar pattern, providing excellent rejection of off-axis audio and noise. The result is high gain-before-feedback while using near monitor speakers.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The tailored frequency response of 50Hz to 15kHz accentuates the frequencies associated with speech while minimizing low frequency noise and rumble.
- Moisture Resistant
- The capsule is completely resistant to moisture caused by humidity and perspiration.