The Telex ST-300 is a personal and assistive listening wireless base transmitter, featuring 17 user selectable frequencies in the VHF band. The unit is equipped with a comprehensive set of front-mounted control buttons, a backlit LCD display, a headphone jack with an adjustable level knob for input signal monitoring, and a peak reader on the LCD display for visual input monitoring.
The rear panel of the ST-300 offers a balanced XLR female connector with selectable mic, line, and 70 volt input options, along with an unbalanced 1/4" input. This cost-effective unit is recommended for use in school auditoriums and classrooms, houses of worship, meeting and screening rooms, lecture halls, and other similar applications.
- 1/2 RU personal and assistive listening VHF wireless transmitter with backlit LCD display
- 17 selectable frequencies in 72 - 76 MHz range
- Full front panel controls with peak meter, RF power, frequency, dynamic range and Balanced/Unbalanced level indicators on LCD
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Automatic Gain Control with 30dB range, Enhanced Dynamic Range(EDR) with 77dB Signal-to-Noise improvement
- XLR balanced input connector with 3-way balanced dynamic microphone, 600 or 70V line reads