The Audix SCX-25 Studio Condenser Microphone features a unique design to coincide with it's exceptional audio reproduction. The cardioid capsule is shock mounted within a machined brass ring. The result is complete isolation from the microphone body with significant reduction of noise caused by vibration, without an external shock mount. The SCX-25 yields a wide linear frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, resulting in accurate signal reproduction, no matter the source.
The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise at the off-axis section of the microphone capsule, reducing ambient noise and feedback. The slim profile of the SCX-25 enables the microphone to be used in an array of instrument capturing applications as well as vocal reproduction. The SCX-25 excels in capturing piano, acoustic guitar, brass, xylophone (vibes), drum overheads, marimba, percussion and more.
- Low Profile Capsule Design
- The capsule features a slim profile, ideal for placement at acoustic pianos, vibes, acoustic guitars, overheads, percussion and more.
- Wide Linear Frequency Response
- The SCX-25 features a linear 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response which accurately reproduces audio in pristine detail no matter the source.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule.