The Audix MicroPod Gooseneck Microphone incorporates the Micro Series microphones and combines them with a gooseneck mount and mounting flange for a complete podium microphone solution. The MicroPod gooseneck microphones are more than suitable for use in lecture halls, houses-of-worship, court rooms, board rooms, assembly halls, etc.
The M1250B microphone feature's a built-in condenser capsule and output stage, eliminating the need for bulky external preamplifiers and powering devices. The condenser element features high sensitivity and a wide frequency response of 80Hz to 20kHz. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and off-axis audio signal that can cause residual noise and feed-back.
The included MGN12 12" gooseneck houses the capsule and provides flexible, quiet microphone positioning. The XLR male output stage base is convenient for quick installation into a standard mixer or preamplifier input. A flange mount is also provided for surface installation on tables and podiums.
- 12" Gooseneck
- The included 12" gooseneck mount houses the Micro Series microphone capsule and provides flexible positioning in lecture halls, houses-of-worship, board rooms, etc.
- Self Contained Electronics and Output Stage
- The Micro Series microphones feature a miniature capsule and output stage built-in to the body of the microphone. This eliminates the need for external power modules and output stages
- M1250B Micro Series Microphone
- The M1250B Micro Series capsule features a small profile and measures 1" length. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes off-axis noise and audio signal, significantly reducing feedback.
- Flange Mount
- An included flange mount enables surface mounting on podiums, pulpits, desk tops, etc.