The Audix ADS4 is a two-input, four-output antenna distribution system for the Audix RAD360 and any UHF wireless receiver operating within 470MHz to 870MHz (and BNC connectors for the coaxial antenna leads). The ADS4 uses only two antennas to distribute an amplified radio-frequency (RF) signal to up to four receivers. This eliminates the need for excess antennas and cables.
Internal signal amplification compensates for any RF signal loss they may occur during routing, long cable runs, etc. In addition to RF signal distribution, four DC outputs jacks send power to the connected receivers and further eliminate bulky power cables and power supplies. BNC coaxial cable and DC power jumper cables are included.
- 2 Input & 4 Output
- The ADS4 features four antenna inputs and four sets (8 total) of BNC antenna outputs. The ADS4 will distribute RF signal to up to four RAD360 receivers.
- DC Power Distribution
- In addition to RF distribution, the ADS4 provides four DC outputs for powering up to four external RAD360 receivers.
- Front or Rear Mounted Antenna Option
- The ADS4 features Antenna 1 and Antenna 2 inputs for front or rear mounting.
- Internal Signal Amplification
- The ADS4 amplifies RF signal in order to compensate for signal loss during routing, long cable runs, etc.